- Friday Five (f-ing guilty edition)
- It’s not the truth that confuses kids, or, reflections from a closeted queer childhood
- Being a discerning reader: Explaining why you’re taking a pass is a valid form of criticism
- Friday Five (political theatre edition)
- Perfect is the enemy of the good, or, how trying to be noble actually advances the cause of evil
I've loved reading for as long as I can remember. I write fantasy, science fiction, mystery, and nonfiction. For more than 20 years I edited and published an anthropomorphic sci-fi/space opera literary fanzine. I attend and work on the staff for several anthropormorphics, anime, and science fiction conventions. I live near Seattle with my wonderful husband, still completely amazed that he puts up with me at all.