- Weekend Update 7/23/2018: Stop Mincing Words, Don’t Derail, and Shed a Tear
- Friday Five (Pride bash extravaganza edition)
- Pride means love and survival—confessions of a joyful fairy
- Pride means visibility and hope— confessions of a hopeful fairy
- Anger is better than fear — confessions of a militant fairy
I've loved reading for as long as I can remember. I write fantasy, science fiction, mystery, and nonfiction. I used to publish an anthropomorphic sci-fi/space opera literary fanzine. I attend and work on the staff for several anthropormorphics, anime, and science fiction conventions. I live near Seattle with my wonderful husband, still completely amazed that he puts up with me at all.