I’ve spent way too much time thinking about, talking about, reading about, or ranting about bad things. It’s Thanksgiving, and the truth is that I have a lot to be thankful for. And sometimes it’s useful to stop and remind ourselves of the good things in our lives.
I’m thankful for:
- my smart, sweet, sexy, long-suffering husband
- people who help other people
- people who don’t sweat the small stuff
- my wonderful, crazy, sometimes infuriating relatives who probably find me even more bewildering than I ever do them
- people who love
- radio and wireless technologies
- kittens and puppies and tigers and otters
- portable music players
- all my wonderful friends—who are talented, kind, giving, and must be the most patient people in the world, because they put up with me
Thank you, each and every one. And whether you’re celebrating Thanksgiving or not, I hope you have a wonderful day full of blessings, because you deserve it!