- Unauthorized sons of Tarzan, or, how an almost friendship encouraged my love of sf/f
- Confessions of an older homo devil, or, Some of us had baggage to deal with
- Time for y’all to say hello to fall!
- Surviving the massive smoke plume, or the ninth plague of 2020
- Weekend Update 9/19/2020: What the F*ck Else, 2020?
I've loved reading for as long as I can remember. I write fantasy, science fiction, mystery, and nonfiction. For more than 20 years I edited and published an anthropomorphic sci-fi/space opera literary fanzine. I attend and work on the staff for several anthropormorphics, anime, and science fiction conventions. I live near Seattle with my wonderful husband, still completely amazed that he puts up with me at all.